- 39′ SeaVee Custom with Triple 300HP Verados Rigged for fishing
- 24′ Novurania diesel guest tender
- 14′ UT-11 Yamaha w/40hp – Crew Tender
- 2 Yamaha Jet Skis
- 2 New F-5 SeaBobs
- 2 Hobie Kayaks
- 1 New Zapata Pro-X Flyboard
- 1 Set of water skis
- 1 Wake Board
|Year Built||2008 (Original)|
WILDFLOUR is a 156’ luxury superyacht built by Delta Marine in 2008, and refit in 2016. Her naval architecture is by Jay Minor and her interior design is by Tom Stringer. She is recognized by her deep blue composite GRP hull and white superstructure.
WILDFLOUR has many interior options for entertaining, dining and relaxing across three decks. Her main salon, decorated in neutral tones, offers guests a comfortable yet elegant setting. Forward of the salon is the formal dining area, with an eye catching marble table. Her skylounge is a great spot for cocktails or snacks with its plush seating and complete wet bar.
Exterior options include the main aft deck, accessed via large sliding glass doors from the salon. Spread across two decks, this space has an al fresco dining area, lounge seating, and optional partial shade. Her massive sundeck includes chaise lounges, a BBQ and prep station with al fresco dining area, a full wet bar, a hot tub, and optional shade from extending Bimini covers.
There is an excellent selection of water toys and sports available to guests of WILDFLOUR. Spend your days scuba diving, fishing, jet skiing, kayaking, wakeboarding, or water skiing.
WILDFLOUR accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master cabin, located on the main deck forward. It has a King size center lined bed, sofa, vanity, and deluxe marble en suite facilities.
- 2 Double cabins, located on the lower deck. Each has a King size bed, vanity, and private en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, located on the lower deck. Each has two Single beds, a Pullman, vanity, and private en suite.