- 39’ Nortech towed tender Trip 300hp Mercury Verado’s (not available in the Mediterranean)
- 19’ Yamaha AR190 Jetboat
- 19’ inflatable tender, AB inflatable with 150hp Yamaha outboard
- 4 Jet Skis (one with flyboard attachment)
- 4 Seabobs (underwater scooters) F5 models
- Giant Water Slide
- 2 Stand Up Paddleboards
- 2 Inflatable Kayaks
- SCUBA for Certified Divers Only
- Extensive Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- Water golf with tee-off pad and floating golf balls Exercise equipment: free weights, resistance bands and yoga mats
Low: $95,000 /week
High: $115,000 /weekRates are plus expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
Eur 105,000 / Eur 110,000
|Year Built||1993 (Original)|
Charter yacht SWEET ESCAPE is a luxurious 130’ Christensen yacht built in 1993. She underwent an extensive refit 2017. Back on the Bahamas charter market in 2018 and having now completed a hugely successful Mediterranean season.
SWEET ESCAPE’s Art Deco inspired interiors exudes both classic coastal and resort chic. Distinct deco interior details create the pleasant marriage with her classic exterior styling. An elegant home that is well-suited for any part of the world. Luxurious comfort awaits all guests aboard the SWEET ESCAPE, perfect for any array of discerning guests.
Some of SWEET ESCAPE’s highlights include al fresco dining options for 12 guests on the main and upper aft decks, Portuguese dining (new 2018), a Spa Pool located on the sun deck that offers spectacular views. Also new for 2018, the multiple boat deck configurations, which allow seated lounging and sun beds with a huge variety of shade options.
Active charter groups love SWEET ESCAPE’s selection of water toys and tenders, including its signature giant waterslide (new 2019), jetskis, kayaks, waterskis, wakeboards, fishing gear, dive and snorkel equipment and water golf set.
SWEET ESCAPE offers the ideal blend of luxury and outdoor fun, ideal for your first trip to the Bahamas or experience the Bahamas in 2019 like you have never before!
SWEET ESCAPE accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 staterooms.
- MASTER STATEROOM: Lower Deck, amidship. Full beam Stateroom with walk-around Sleep Number® King bed, mini-refrigerator, desk, and settee. Separate His-and Hers en-suite amenities featuring: Jacuzzi tub with overhead shower, sink, head, walk-in closet, and vanity dresser for Her; Steam shower with bench seat, head, sink, and walk-in closet for Him.
- ON-DECK VIP KING STATEROOM: On-Deck, forward: Sleep Number® King bed with exquisite views; en-suite with stall shower.
- LOWER DECK VIP KING STATEROOM: Situated mid-ships to aft. Full beam Stateroom with walk-around Sleep Number® King bed. En-suite features oversized shower with bench seat, head, and sink.
- CONVERTIBLE TWIN/KING STATEROOM TO STARBOARD: Lower deck amidships: Two twin-sized beds (extra-long) convertible to 1 King bed; en-suite with shower.
- CONVERTIBLE TWIN/KING STATEROOM TO PORT: Lower deck amidships: Two twin-sized beds (extra-long) convertible to 1 King bed; en-suite with shower.
- 6th Guest Stateroom: One Single bed with adjacent bunk bed to accommodate children or staff. This stateroom shares the en-suite bathroom with the Port side King/Twin Convertible Guest Stateroom.