- 39’ Nortech towed tender Trip 300hp Mercury Verados
- 19’ Yamaha AR190 Jetboat
- 19’ inflatable tender, AB inflatable with 150hp Yamaha outboard
- 3 Jet Skis (one designated for flyboarding)
- 1 x Jet surf
- 1 x 6 man 19’ Banana
- 2 x flat doughnuts
- 4 Seabobs (underwater scooters) F5 models
- Brand new Giant Water Slide
- 2 Stand Up Paddleboards
- 2 Inflatable Kayaks
- Knee board
- SCUBA for Certified Divers
- Extensive Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- Water golf with tee-off pad and bio degradable golf balls
- Beach set up (chairs tables and toys, games)
- 4×4 M Inflatable aft platform for easy toy parking and sunbathing
- Submersible aft platform for very easy boarding from the sea, also great for toddler paddling
|Year Built||1993 (Original)|
Charter yacht SWEET ESCAPE is a luxurious 130’ Christensen yacht built in 1993 and refitted in 2017. This superyacht is perfect for passionate water-sports enthusiasts. She boasts a full range of exciting water toys, including an inflatable slide, a jet surf and a flyboard.
SWEET ESCAPE’s Art Deco inspired interior is stylish yet comfortable. Her large main salon has ample seating, a piano, and a full entertainment system with Bose surround sound, making it the perfect spot for lounging around following a busy day on the water. The formal dining area is adjacent to the main salon and features a large wine cooler filled with select wine. And if you are looking for the perfect place for cocktails and conversation, head to the yacht’s skylounge with its cozy seating options and a full bar.
SWEET ESCAPE’s spacious decks provide an ambiance of privacy with unrivaled panoramic views. The main aft deck has an al fresco dining area for 12 and a full wet bar. There is another dining area on the bridge deck aft with a dining space for 10 guests. Guests’ favorite is a large sundeck with a Jacuzzi and a lounging area. The Portuguese bridge has a semi-circular seating area, and offers just the right amount of seclusion to enjoy a romantic sunset.
SWEET ESCAPE offers the ideal blend of luxury and outdoor fun, ideal for your first trip to the Bahamas or experience the Bahamas in 2019 like you have never before!
SWEET ESCAPE accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 staterooms.
- MASTER STATEROOM: Lower Deck, amidship. Full beam Stateroom with walk-around Sleep Number® King bed, mini-refrigerator, desk, and settee. Separate His-and Hers en-suite amenities featuring: Jacuzzi tub with overhead shower, sink, head, walk-in closet, and vanity dresser for Her; Steam shower with bench seat, head, sink, and walk-in closet for Him.
- ON-DECK VIP KING STATEROOM: On-Deck, forward: Sleep Number® King bed with exquisite views; en-suite with stall shower.
- LOWER DECK VIP KING STATEROOM: Situated mid-ships to aft. Full beam Stateroom with walk-around Sleep Number® King bed. En-suite features oversized shower with bench seat, head, and sink.
- CONVERTIBLE TWIN/KING STATEROOM TO STARBOARD: Lower deck amidships: Two twin-sized beds (extra-long) convertible to 1 King bed; en-suite with shower.
- CONVERTIBLE TWIN/KING STATEROOM TO PORT: Lower deck amidships: Two twin-sized beds (extra-long) convertible to 1 King bed; en-suite with shower.
- 6th Guest Stateroom: One Single bed with adjacent bunk bed to accommodate children or staff. This stateroom shares the en-suite bathroom with the Port side King/Twin Convertible Guest Stateroom.