- 1 x 5.00m L.O.A x 2.19 beam, CASTOLI “JET TENDER 16” with YANMAR, 4JH4- HTE 110HP
- 1 x 3.60m NOVURANIA 360 DL with Yamaha 40hp outboard engine
- 1 x Sea Doo Wake Pro 215
- 1 x Sea Doo Spark 900HO ACE 2UP/IBR
- 1 x Flyboard Pro Series
- 1 x CWB Wakeboard Revert 141
- 1 x Connelly Ski Pair Odyssey
- 1 x Connelly Monoski Shortline, 1 x Connelly ski pair cadet youth, 1 x Connelly Supersport teen
- 1 x Connelly Tube Big O
- 1 x Banana 4 seater
- 1 x Canoe
- Fishing & Snorkeling Gear
First launched in 2011 by one of most prominent Italian yacht builders in the industry, Baglietto, Geosand is a luxury motor yacht like no other. The interior and exterior was completed by renowned designer, Francesco Paszkowski.
The interior of Geosand is both luxurious and welcoming. Contemporary soft furnishings are balanced by exquisite wood finishes, both of which create a warm welcome and bespoke atmosphere for charter guests onboard. On the main deck, the salon is equal parts spacious and open, surrounded by large panoramic windows that let in ample amounts of natural light. Further aft, the salon is home to two, plush sofas, a handful of chairs and beautiful, glass inlaid coffee tables. A formal dining area sits forward, which was designed for guests to be able to entertain in style. Upstairs, the upper salon is more casual, and houses a large, L-shaped sofa, plenty of seating, ottomans, a coffee table and a full wet bar.
The exterior decks of Geosand are equally stunning. The aft deck is right next to the main salon, and boasts a shaded area with a table and comfortable seating. The upper deck has a table, sun loungers and partial shade, as well as another private sun pad and seating area. The sundeck is most impressive, and has a Jacuzzi, an alfresco dining area, a wet bar and an optional partial shade. The swim platform and garage is just steps below, which gives guests direct access to both the water and all water toys onboard.
Geosand can accommodate 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- 1 Master Suite on main deck
- 2 VIP Suites on lower deck
- 1 VIP Suite on upper deck
- 2 Twin Staterooms on lower deck with 1 pullman berth each