- 1 Novurania 5,40 m with 190 hp engine
- 1 Novurania 4,30 m with 70 hp engine
- 1 Jet Ski Sea Doo GTX with 215 hp engine
- 2 x Adult’s Skis, 1 x Teenager’s/Women’s Skis, 1 X Kid’s skis, 1 x Pro Monoski
- 3 x Wakeboards
- 2 x HD20 Conelly Tubes, 2 x Radar Astro Tubes, 1 x Spitfire Conelly Tube, 1 x Orbiter 3 Conelly Tube
- 1 x Inflatable kayak
- 2 x Conelly Paddleboards
- 1 x Zapata Flyboard
- 2 x Foldable mountain
- 1 x Electric Skatey model 600bicycles
- 1 x Wakesurf Conelly
- 3 x Diving equipment
Low: €90,000 P/D
High: €100,000 P/DRates are Plus Expenses
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
DRAGON is a stunning 121’ Guy Couach motor yacht, built in 2010 and refit in 2014. With her exterior design by Exequiel Cano Lanza, spacious decks, and entertaining options, she is an excellent charter option.
Her elegant interior is punctuated by the finest walnut from the Jura Mountains, cream leathers, and alcantara ceilings. The modern, open concept main salon and dining area is surrounded by panoramic windows that bring in plenty of natural light while providing impressive views.
DRAGON’s exterior decks are ample with two options for al fresco dining, both on the aft deck and on the fly bridge. The fly bridge also tends to be a favourite area, whether it’s relaxing or entertaining. It features a bar, sunbeds, and a Spa Pool. The sun deck has an optional bimini shade, and is the perfect spot for sunbathing by day or a romantic moonlit evening.
DRAGON features a generous swim platform, located aft, where guests can enjoy a refreshing swim, or the many water toys and tenders on offer. Her collection includes water skis, a kayak, a jet ski, paddle boards, diving equipment, tubes and more.
Dragon can accommodate 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- 1 Master Suite on main deck
- 1 Master Suite on lower deck
- 2 VIP Suites on lower deck
- 2 Twin cabins with 1 pullman berth each on lower deck