- Tender Brig 4.20m with 60HP Yamaha 4-stroke
- Jet ski Seadoo Twin Spark 2 seater
- Inflatable canoe/kayak
- Stand up paddleboard
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
ZAMBEZI is a 97’ motor yacht built by Posillipo Technema in 2005 with naval architecture by Carlo Galeazzi. She features luxurious interior design by Michela Reverberi, and was last refit in 2017.
Her warm, spacious interior is elegant yet comfortable. The salon, located on the main deck, has cherry wood paneling and contemporary neutral soft furnishings surrounded by panoramic windows. The lounge has two large plush sofas, four occasional chairs, and a coffee table. Slightly forward is an additional sofa with coffee table, ottomans, and an entertainment system. Separate and further forward is the formal dining area with seating for eight.
Exterior living space is generous with many options for relaxing and entertaining. The aft deck has an al fresco dining option and large seating area with the upper deck creating a shaded overhang. The flybridge has another al fresco dining area, ample seating, large sunpads, a removable Bimini, and full BBQ service area.
Further aft is the transom with an extended swim platform, where charter guests can enjoy the wide selection of watersports and toys available. ZAMBEZI offers a Seadoo, wakeboard, inflatable kayak, stand up paddleboard, water skis, a tube, and snorkel gear.
ZAMBEZI accommodates 10 charter guests in 4 cabins
- A full-beam Master suite, located aft amidships. It has a center lined Queen size bed, love seat, vanity, walk-in wardrobe, and a his/hers en suite bathroom.
- A full-beam VIP cabin, located forward amidships. It has a Double bed, love seat, vanity, walk-in wardrobe, and en suite bathroom.
- 2 Guest cabins on port and starboard. Each has 2 Single side-by-side beds plus an upper Pullman berth, and a private en suite.