- One Tender Novurania 5.40m with 200hp Diesel Driven Volvo Penta
- One Lomac 4.3m with outboard Yamaha 4 stroke
- Waverunner YAMAHA 110 HP
- Waverunner YAMAHA 245 HP
- One Super Jet Ski Yamaha (Standing type)
- Water Skis (for adults & kids)
- SUP Paddle
- Seadoo Seascooter
- Fishing & Snorkeling equipment
Built by none other than Mondomarine, the motor yacht Zaliv III was first launched in 2011. It measures 162 feet in length, this semi-displacement yacht has an exterior design by Giorgio Vafiadis, and an interior design by the talented Florentine designer, Luca Dini.
The interior of Zaliv III is both contemporary and minimalist in design. It is characterized by fine woods throughout, as well as elegant and well-appointed furnishings, low lighting, and an expansive sense of space.
Spread across three decks, the exterior spaces of Zaliv II were built to entertain. On the main deck, there is a large shaded aft deck, comfortable seating, and three cushioned settees with coffee tables. The upper deck has many different places for guests to tan or relax, and the sundeck is home to a large Spa Pool and an alfresco dining option. The second deck belongs to the Master Cabin, and is home to a private seating area just for the residents of that stateroom.
Most impressively, Zaliv III has a spa with full-body treatments, massages, holistic rituals and more. Adding to its allure, Motor yacht ZALIV III qualified among the finalists within the prestigious ShowBoats Design Awards 2012.
ZALIV III can accommodate 12 charter guests in 6 staterooms.
- 1 Master Cabin has a king bed, an owner’s salon and office, an en suite bathroom with a Spa room, and private access to the exterior deck.
- 1 VIP Cabin has a king bed and includes a Spa Pool and steam bath.
- 2 Queen Cabins have en suite bathrooms.
- 2 Twin Cabins have en suite bathrooms.
- Treadmill Amila Power AC
- Elliptical machine Kettler
- Pilates ball
- Tranes try
- 3 pcs exercising rubbers that you pull 4 gym mats
- 4 rubber kettlebells (2 x 6 kg + 2 x 8 kg)