- 26 Grady White center console w Twin 200hp engines (tournament rigged)
- 15′ Novurania Rib with 90hp Yamaha
- 10×10 beach tent with 8 chairs
- 8 sets of new snorkel gear, pole Spears
- Fishing gear trolling & light tackle
- Ski tube
- Paddle boards
- 8 person floating lounge
- Full beach picnic set up with portable grill
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
WINDWARD is a 90’ Cheoy Lee custom motor yacht, built in 2006 and last refit in 2017. Her sophisticated exterior design and engineering are by Tom Fexas Yacht Design. Her impressive interior is by Argonautica Yacht Interiors.
Her main salon has panoramic windows and sliding glass doors that lead to the aft deck. There is an entertainment center to starboard and settee with coffee table to port. The formal dining area is also to port, and features columns, a custom buffet with curved overhead cabinets, and granite counter tops. The web bar to starboard also has granite counter top, in-wall glass storage, wine cooler, fridge and ice maker. A spiral staircase leads to the Master suite and guest suites.
Exterior deck space is plentiful with many options for charter guests. The aft deck has an entertainment area with U-bench settee and teak table, seating up to 10 guests for al fresco dining. To port is a wet bar, and starboard is the stairway to the flybridge. On the flybridge, guests will have access to three Crown helm chairs, bench seating, and a table under a removable hard top. Aft of this area are deck chairs for relaxing and sunbathing.
Her swim platform provides access to the ocean and WINDWARD’s collection of water toys and sports. Snorkel gear, pole spears, fishing equipment, paddleboards, a wakeboard, and an 8-person floating lounge are available for guests. There is also a full beach picnic set up with a portable grill, and a beach tent with 8 chairs.
WINDWARD accommodates 6 guests in 3 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom with King size bed and walk-in closet. There is a his and hers en suite bathroom with a vanity on her side and a large glass enclosed shower separating the spaces.
- A Queen cabin with private bathroom featuring head and shower.
- A Twin cabin with two Single beds, and private bathroom featuring head and shower.