- 32′ 2016 Scout towed tender with twin Yamaha 300 HP 4-stroke engines. Fully loaded for fishing.
- 2 X Kawasaki 2014 Ultra 3101x Jet Skis
- 2 X 2016 Seabobs
- 2 X standup paddleboards
- 2 X inflatable single-person kayaks
- 1 X kneeboard
- Assortment of towable toys
- Snorkel gear
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- 2 X road bikes
- 4 X air tanks suitable for scuba diving (no compressor)
- Exercise DVDs, Yoga mats, Assorted hand weights
|Year Built||2011 (Original)|
WILD KINGDOM is a 112’ luxury motor yacht built in 2011 by Westport in the US, and was refit in 2017. Jack Sarin is responsible for her naval architecture, and her interior design is by Westport. Her shallow draft and speed make her a great charter option.
Her interior layout offers spaces for spending time with family and friends, relaxing, or entertaining. The main salon features a lounge with plush settees and soft cushions surrounded by fine woodwork and wide, tinted windows. Forward of the lounge is the formal dining area with seating for 8 guests. Farther forward is a casual dining space adjacent to the galley, which is great for snacks, breakfasts, or games. It’s also a great place for kids to eat while the adults indulge in a more formal meal.
Exterior deck space is plentiful and versatile. Adjacent to the salon and accessed via sliding glass doors is the aft deck, with a banquette and table for al fresco meals, a bar with chairs, and a TV. The sundeck boasts sunbeds, a BBQ, full wet bar, a Jacuzzi, and a hardtop when an escape from the sun’s rays is needed. On the bow is a circular banquette that is perfect for cocktails, snacks and conversation. A few steps down from the sundeck is the wheelhouse, with a curved settee and table where you can read a book or watch the captain at work.
Active charter guests will be pleased with WILD KINGDOM’s extended swim platform and her collection of water sports. Spend your days jet skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, or playing on the waves with an assortment of water toys. For fun on land, beach chairs, umbrellas, and road bikes are available.
WILD KINGDOM accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located below deck, with King size bed, desk, settee, large closet, and ample storage. It has a his and hers en suite bathroom connected by a central marble shower.
- A full-beam VIP stateroom, located on the main deck, with a private entrance, Queen size bed, and its own en suite.
- A Queen stateroom, located below deck, with private en suite.
- A Twin stateroom, located below deck, with side-by-side Single beds and a private en suite.