- Caribe 15′ inflatable with 70 hp Yamaha outboard
- (1) 2 man kayak
- (2) Stand-up Paddle Boards
- (8) sets of snorkel gear
- Towables, kneeboard, donut, floats, beach games, yoga mats, weights, underwater camera
- Step machine
Measuring 87ft in length, Watershed II was built by President in 2007.
Spread over three levels, the interior of Watershed II is equal parts spacious, beautiful and elegant. Boasting a comfortable, exquisitely-detailed salon and formal dining area, the interior is characterized by wood paneling and panoramic windows throughout – bringing in plenty of natural light. The sky lounge’s built-in wet bar, mini-kitchen, entertainment area and 360’ views make it a perfect place to grab a drink with family and friends. For a more casual, intimate setting, head to the full beam open galley also has a bar area just right for entertaining.
Outside, the yacht’s main deck has two alfresco dining spots, one forward and one aft, the first of which can be converted into a large sunbed. The upper aft deck, which has a large sunbed and BBQ, leads to the private fly bridge deck with 3 large Captain’s chairs, a large settee with table and additional deck chairs. On the lowest level, the swim platform gives guests easy access to the yacht’s plentiful water sports amenities.
WATERSHED II accommodates 6 charter guests in 3 staterooms.
- A full beam Master suite with King size bed, custom linens, wood furnishings, recessed lighting, and private en-suite.
- A VIP suite with Queen size bed, custom linens, wood furnishings, recessed lighting, and private en-suite.
- A Twin cabin with two single beds, custom linens, wood furnishings, recessed lighting, and private en-suite.