- 32′ Intrepid Center Console
- Complete sets snorkel gear
- Water skis
- Under water scooters
- 3 Paddleboards
- Inflatable pull toys
- Complete beach set up chairs, tent etc.
- 4 person brownies
- Extensive fishing equipment
- Full array of deep sea fishing lures for spinning reels
|Year Built||1990 (Original)|
Measuring 115ft in length, Watercolours was first built by Trinity Yachts in 1990, and later refit in 2007. During this refit, the entire main deck was remodeled, and the formal dining area was transformed into a country kitchen with surrounding panoramic windows.
The interior of Watercolours has Sepeli Mahogany and teak, with luxurious silks and leathers throughout. This elegant yacht is also known for its impressive outdoor entertaining areas, including a covered aft deck with a large al fresco dining area, as well as a wet bar, refrigerator, icemaker, a 46” plasma TV, cockpit access, and semi-shade sundeck.
The swim platform holds a permanent fish-fighting chair, and other amenities onboard include a Jenn-Aire grill, barstool seating, casual dining, an on-deck Spa Pool and a helm station.
- Watercolours can accommodate 8 guests in 4 double staterooms.
- 1 Master stateroom has a queen size bed, a full entertainment center and an en-suite bathroom with “his and hers” facilities separated by a large double shower.
- 1 VIP Suite has a walk-around queen bed, a full entertainment center and en-suite facilities with a stall shower.
- 2 guest staterooms have a double bed, a full entertainment center and an en-suite bathroom with a shower.