- 2 x 6.4m Castoldi jet tenders each with 250hp engine
- 2 x Laser Pico sailing dinghies
- 4 x Stand up Paddle-boards
- Dive compressor with Nitrox system
- Dive gear (rendezvous diving only)
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 x Kayaks
- Water skis
- Wakeboards & tows
Low: $215,000 P/W
High: $230,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
(summer rates in the Mediterranean are in Euros - €203,000 / €217,000)
First built in 2010 by Royal Huisman, and recently refit in 2015, Twizzle measures 188.7 feet in length. Todhunter Earle designed the sailing yacht’s interior, while Redman Whiteley Dixon completed the exterior styling.
The interior of Twizzle is equal parts stylish and timeless. Well-appointed with elegant furniture, comfortable seating and plenty of relaxation areas, Twizzle was designed to entertain. A main galley can be found on the yacht’s mezzanine deck, and the pilothouse is located on the raised deck.
Regarded for its elegant fly bridge, Twizzle is characterized by light, airy exterior areas – all with expansive views of the beautiful horizon.
Unrivaled specifications and an unparalleled quality of build makes Twizzle the perfect sailing yacht, whether racing in Super yacht regattas or hoisting its sails in minutes to take advantage of even the gentlest of breezes.
- TWIZZLE can accommodate 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- 1 x Full beam Master suite with separate en suite his and hers bathrooms, walk in closet and private study (convertible into an enclosed single en suite cabin).
- 2 x Double staterooms with full length hanging closet and en suite shower room.
- 1 x Twin stateroom with Pullman bunk, full length hanging closet and en suite shower room.