- 3.85m Oceanic with Yamaha 40hp
- Jet Ski Yamaha 1800cc – 3 seater
- 2 Tubes
- Banana for 3 persons
- 2 underwater Seabobs “Cayago F5S & F7”
- 2 x SUP Paddle
- Rebound Aqua Park 16’ with slide and log
- Water Skis for adults and children
- Snorkeling & Fishing Equipment
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
TROPICANA is a 32m (105′) motor yacht, launched in 2004 by Admiral Yachts and refitted in 2013. With ample interior and exterior living areas, she is the ideal choice in Greece for charters focused on entertaining and socializing.
Tropicana has ample interior space, all of which is bright and airy, with plenty of natural light. The open-plan salon features crisp white finishes, soothing woods and enchanting sea views. The exterior space is equal parts welcoming and spacious. Walk through the salon, through its sliding glass doors, and you’ll end up on the aft deck.
Alfresco dining can be found throughout, along with plush chaise lounges and sun pads for tanning. The exterior is also home to an extended swim platform and a water toys garage, perfect for the more active travelers onboard.
TROPICANA’s transom has an extended swim platform and garage for her water toys and tenders. Above her main deck, guests can relax on chaise lounges or sunpad, and enjoy another al fresco dining option.
- A full-beam Master cabin, located on the main deck, with King size bed and en suite facilities.
- A VIP cabin with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom.
- A Double cabin with en suite bathroom.
- 2 Twin cabins, convertible to Doubles, each with en suite.
TROPICANA can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 staterooms.