- 1 x 445 turbojet tender with 142 hp engine
- 1 x 3 person towable waverider
- 2 x towable doughnuts
- 2 x 1 person sit on top kayaks
- 1 x 2 person sit on top kayak
- 6 x bicycles
- Snorkeling & fishing gear
- Adult and children water skis
|Builder||Abeking & Rasmussen|
|Year Built||1963 (Original)|
Tiziana is beautiful 35.61m centre board ketch originally built at Abeking & Rasmussen in 1963 to a Sparkman & Stephens design. In 2005 TIZIANA was completely rebuilt at Dutch shipyard Vitters and a further, extensive refit was done in 2015.
As elegant as it is timeless, Tiziana’s interior features dark wood paneling, demure blue and orange fabrics, light accents and as much natural lighting as its large windows afford. Accommodating up to 10 yacht charter guests in 5, well-appointed ensuite staterooms – 4 double and 1 twin – each cabin is outfitted with flat screen TVs, music and WiFi controlled by individual iPads and Mini iPads throughout. From the main salon, charter guests will benefit from fantastic panoramic views of the idyllic Mediterranean Sea.
The sophisticated design work of Sparkman & Stephens, TIZIANA’s exterior is dotted with many plush sunbathing areas and sun-shaded teak dining tables for up to 10 guests which, when lowered, can be converted into additional sunbathing spots. The spacious cockpit is covered by a large Bimini with roll down sides and windows; giving travelers the advantage of being outside, even when the weather is not at its best.
Perfect for intimate family and friend groups alike, TIZIANA is the ideal luxury sailboat charter yacht for your next adventure on the water.
IZIANA accommodates 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Master cabin with double bed, bath with tub/shower ensuite.
- VIP cabin with double bed, bath with shower ensuite.
- Guest cabin with double bed, bath with shower ensuite.
- Guest cabin with double bed with shower ensuite, this bathroom is also used as a day head.
- Twin bed guest cabin with shower ensuite.