- 13’AB w/30HP tender
- 1 inflatable kayak
- snorkel gear /various sizes
- multiple fishing rods and rigs
- kneeboard, tube, assorted floats
- 2 stand up paddleboards
|Year Built||2009 (Original)|
Built by Discovery Yachts in 2009, Tilly Mint is a semi-custom, handcrafted sailboat that measures 67 feet in length. This yacht was designed by one of the most prominent naval architects in the world, Ron Holland; and to this day, it is one of the Discovery collection’s largest yachts on the market.
Keeping the design light and airy, the sailing yacht Tilly Mint has a contemporary interior with minimalist design elements and neutral furnishings. The formal dining area is perfect for an intimate dinner with family and friends, and adding extra comforts, it is surrounded by a custom cream leather settee. The galley is just nearby, where guests onboard can go for an afternoon snack, a cocktail, a quick lunch, or even to grab a cup of coffee before going to enjoy it under the morning sun.
Outside, charter guests will find alfresco dining and a spacious foredeck, one with idyllic views and plenty of room for tanning, relaxing or enjoying a sunset cocktail. Ample deck space paves the way to an aft deck and swim area, where guests onboard will find an inflatable kayak, a range of snorkel and fishing gear, a kneeboard, an inner tube and other floats, and more.
Walk around the deck and get a view of the main interior through its floor to ceiling windows; from the outside, it looks just as sleek as the inside.
Tilly Mint can accommodate up to 7 charter guests in three cabins.
- 1 Master Cabin with a King bed, a large TV and DVD player, an IPOD connection, a dressing table, and an en-suite bathroom with a glass shower enclosure and a cherry vanity.
- 1 Double Cabin with a convertible en-suite bathroom.
- 1 Twin Cabin with a Pullman berth and a convertible en-suite bathroom.