- 24′ Regulator with Twin 150hp fully rigged for fishing
- 15′ Novurania with 90 HP Yamaha and swim ladder
- (1) 3-person Yamaha waverunner
- 2 x SUP’s
- (6) sets snorkel equipment
- Fishing gear
- (1) set of water skis
- (1) 2-person kayak
- (8) Fishing rods
- Beach Volleybal net
Built by Hargrave in 2007, Tigers Eye stretches measures 98 feet in length. Based in Fort Lauderdale, this super yacht charters in Florida and The Bahamas on request.
Designed to give charter guests the utmost in luxury, the interior of Tigers Eye includes a spacious salon on the main level, as well as a formal dining area for up to 8 guests, full wet bar and a country kitchen. Throughout the entire interior, guests will find touches of exquisite cherry wood, rich fabrics and an overall design scheme that is warm, welcoming and peaceful.
Outside, the upper deck has a skylounge and bar where guests can watch the captain navigating the yacht. Just aft, there is a spa pool, related seating area, al fresco dining for up to 8 people, and a wide swim platform.
Guests will find that the foredeck is ideal for sunbathing, while all of the exterior areas boast countless spots to enjoy a tropical cocktail under the warm sun.
- 1 Master stateroom is located on the lower deck.
- 1 VIP Queen stateroom is located on the lower deck.
- 1 twin stateroom is located on the lower deck. It houses an additional Pullman berth, which comfortably sleeps up to 3 guests.
- 1 twin stateroom is located on the lower deck and has a convertible bed.
TIGERS EYE can accommodate 8-9 charter guests in 4 staterooms.