- 31 ft / 9.44 m Novurania Chase (center console/foldable Bimini top)/ 2 x 265 hp each
- 23 ft / 7 m Novurania Launch /315 hp (jet drive)
- 2 x 3-person waverunners
- 1 x Seabob
- 2 x stand-up paddleboards
- snorkel gear
- towable tubes
- floating island
- waterskis (1 x adult, 1 x children’s)
- 1 x slalom ski
- 2 x kayaks (1 x 1 person, 1 x 2 person)
- Fishing equipment: 2 x offshore trawling rods, 4 x spinning rods, assorted fishing tackle
Low: €485,000 /week
High: €525,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Eur
Eur 500,000 / Eur 550,000
SYCARA V is a 223.7’ luxury motor yacht built by Nobiskrug in 2010. Her contemporary yet elegant interior is by Craig Beale of Pure Detail, and her exterior styling is by Pure Design. She received the yachting industry’s most prestigious award in 2011, Boat International Media’s World Superyacht Award for Best Displacement Motor Yacht in her class.
Her main deck has a flexible indoor/outdoor layout that is perfect for entertaining. Tables can be rearranged into four different configurations, seating up to 24 people for dinner. Just inside the glass doors from the aft deck is the main salon, which has another dining table for 12 guests. Behind that is a bar topped in blue Murano glass. An elevator connects all decks.
The sundeck has an al fresco dining area with a large bar, sun shades, and a glass-enclosed gym with full bathroom, steam shower, and massage room. Forward is the hot tub, sunpads, and optional shaded areas.
The swim platform is designed as a beach club and bar with a full bathroom and sunning area. It’s where guests can access SYCARA V’s large collection of water toys, sports, and tenders. A complete deep sea fishing kit, kayaks, waverunners, snorkel gear, towables and inflatables are just some of the available activities.
Sycara V accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A Master suite, also known as the Penthouse, on the bridge deck. It has an office, bathroom with aromatherapy shower, private hot tub, walk-in closet, King size bed, private deck with dining table, and lounge with oversized chairs.
- A Single cabin, located on the bridge deck, with Twin bed plus Pullman.
- 2 King cabins, located on the bottom deck, each with en suite facilities.
- 2 Guest cabins with King beds plus Twin and Pullman-style bunk berths, each with en suite.