- One Zodiac rib 4.70m with 80hp Yamaha outboard
- one 3-seat jet ski
- two sea scooters Seadoo
- glass bottom rib with electric outboard engine
- two sit on top 8ft canoe kayaks
- snorkeling and fishing equipment
|Year Built||1992 (Original)|
Measuring 103 feet in length, the luxury motor yacht Suncoco was built by Lowland Holland in 1992. It underwent a full refit in 2010, and was designed by the renowned designer, De Vries.
The interior of Suncoco is equal parts luxurious and comfortable. The main salon can be accessed through two main sliding doors, both of which can be opened with the push of a button. The stylish salon is home to an L-shaped white sofa, a low coffee table and a wooden side table with a TV to port. Further forward, an additional sofa and coffee table form a casual conversation area, while a library and round table act as the divider between the dining area and the salon. The salon and dining area are both spacious and welcoming, and include paneled walls, a luxurious leather ceiling and a dining table for up to eight guests. The full-service galley is perfect for a casual afternoon snack, while the sky sets the stage for quiet relaxation.
Outside, the exterior decks are just as luxurious. A bridge leads to the skylounge, while the sundeck boasts 360-degree views, a Spa Pool, a deck sofa and plenty of chairs for sunbathing.
Suncoco can accommodate 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- One Master cabin with double bed, sofa and walk-in wardrobe.
- One VIP cabin aft with double bed and sofa.
- One VIP cabin with double bed.
- One aft cabin with twin beds.