- 1x Jet Tender Williams 385 Turbojet
- 1x Jet Ski Yamaha 1100cc
- 1x Jetserf
- 1x Wakeboard
- 2x Water Skis
- 2x Tubes
- 1x Sofa four seater
- 1x Kayak 2-seater
- Water slide
- 1x Seabob Water Scooter (second Seabob water scooter upon request)
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
SUMMER DREAMS is a 113’ Admiral motor yacht that was built in 2003 and last refit in 2016. Her naval architecture is by Navali Lavagna Cantieri, and her interior is designed by Laura Baldoni de Gorga.
Interior living on SUMMER DREAMS is bright and spacious. The main salon is semi-open plan, with the lounge aft and the formal dining area forward. The lounge features opposing sofas, chairs, coffee tables, and an entertainment unit. The dining table comfortably seats 8 guests. Large panoramic windows bring in natural light and provide spectacular views of your surroundings.
Outdoor space is plentiful with many options for dining, relaxing and entertaining. Adjacent to the salon is the shaded aft deck with its al fresco dining area. An intimate seating area is located on the bow for a romantic escape or a sunset cocktail. The upper sundeck has another al fresco dining area, seating, sunpads, and a full service area.
SUMMER DREAMS has an amazing selection of water toys and sports that the entire family can enjoy. An extended swim platform provides access to the jet ski, jetserf, wakeboard, water skis, kayaks and seabobs. There is also an impressive inflatable water slide that takes you from the upper deck straight into the sea.
SUMMER DREAMS accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located forward on the main deck. It has a King size bed and private en suite bathroom.
- A VIP cabin, located on the lower deck, with Queen size bed and private en suite.
- 3 Twin cabins. Each has 2 Single beds, a Pullman berth, and private en suite facilities. One cabin is convertible to a King.