- 38′ Intrepid with 3 x 275 Mercury Outboards – fully rigged for fishing, full cabin and SAT TV
- 18′ Novurania with 115 hp Yamaha outboard
- 5x Yamaha VX 110 deluxe Waverunners
- 2 Honda land scooters
- Water Slide 15×25
- 2 Seabob F5S
- Water Skis
- 2 Paddleboards
- 2 Kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Towable toys
- Towable banana
- Gym Equipment: Free Weights, Elliptical Machine, Recumbent Bike, Stepper Machine
- Beach setup: 2 Gazebos, Umbrellas, Folding chairs, Beach balls, BBQ Grill
|Year Built||1988 (Original)|
The 143-foot Motor Yacht Starship is a classically-designed charter yacht launched by Van Mill Shipyards which gained quite a following in the 90s. A multi-million dollar refit in 2004 has recaptured this beautiful vessel’s glory days. Starship features a bold exterior, wide windows, and open deck space.
The yacht’s interior is welcoming and comfortable, with a wide range of social areas for entertainment and relaxation. The main salon is modern and warm with ample seating and the formal dining area is stylish and elegant, perfect for dinner parties.
Yacht Starship features complete walk-around decks for easy access to her living spaces, including her onboard gym. She offers three casual dining areas and superior views from her decks. Relax in her Jacuzzi or catch some rays from the sun pads.
Starship is the perfect yacht for an active yacht charter vacation.
STARSHIP can accommodate 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master Stateroom, located below amidships forward. It has a King size bed, sitting area, walk-in closet, and en suite bathroom with multi-head steam shower and two vanities.
- A VIP Stateroom with Queen size bed, Pullman and a sofa bed, and a private en suite with shower.
- 2 Guest Staterooms, each with King size bed and private en suite with shower.
- A Guest Stateroom with Twin beds and private en suite with shower.