- 38′ Intrepid with 3 x 350 Mercury Outboards – fully rigged for fishing, full cabin and SAT TV
- 18′ Novurania with 115 hp Yamaha outboard
- 5x Yamaha VX 110 deluxe Waverunners
- 2 Honda land scooters
- Water Slide 15×25
- 2 Seabob F5S
- Water Skis
- 2 Paddleboards
- 2 Kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Towable toys
- Towable banana
- Gym Equipment: Free Weights, Recumbent Bike, Stepper Machine
- Beach setup: 2 Gazebos, Umbrellas, Folding chairs, Beach balls, BBQ Grill
|Year Built||1988 (Original)|
STARSHIP is a 143-foot classically-designed motor yacht built and launched by Dutch shipyard Van Mill in 1988. Her naval architecture is a collaboration between Pieter Beeldsnijder Design and Murray & Associates.
The yacht underwent a multi-million dollar refit in 2004 which recaptured her glory days. In 2015, the yacht received another multi-million dollar refit. She was last refitted in 2017 and has been beautifully maintained and consistently upgraded since.
STARSHIP features a bold exterior, wide windows, and open deck space across three levels that make her a highly desirable charter yacht.
STARSHIP’s interior is very welcoming and comfortable yet exquisitely decorated, with a wide range of areas for socializing and relaxing. Her main salon is modern and warm. The lounge area has ample seating including a white sofa and chocolate brown armchairs around a large coffee table. The full bar is marble-topped with four upholstered stools. The salon dining area includes a round glass-topped table with seating for six guests. There is a formal dining area forward with a round dining table and comfortable seating for twelve. A skylounge offers another space for relaxing over cocktails and conversation, with an oversized sectional sofa and two leather armchairs around a coffee table.
Outdoors, STARSHIP features complete walk-around decks to access all of her exterior living spaces. The covered aft deck, with access to the salon, has a large table and chairs for al fresco meals. The flybridge also has a shaded al fresco dining option with large table and seating. Her sundeck features an eight-person Jacuzzi and sunpads.
STARSHIP can accommodate 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master Stateroom, located below amidships forward. It has a King size bed, sitting area, walk-in closet, and en suite bathroom with multi-head steam shower and two vanities.
- A VIP Stateroom with Queen size bed, Pullman and a sofa bed, and a private en suite with shower.
- 2 Guest Staterooms, each with King size bed and private en suite with shower.
- A Guest Stateroom with Twin beds and private en suite with shower.