- 33’ Southport center console, 2 x 350 hp Yamaha engines. Complete deep sea fishing gear
- 14’ Novurania RIB
- 13’ Maine built peapod rowboat
- 1 x Sea Doo jetski
- 2 x SeaBobs
- 4 SUP Paddleboards, various sizes (one rigid, three inflatable)
- Inflatable tubing toys and kayak
- Snorkel gear (4 persons)
- SCUBA gear
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
STARLIGHT is a custom 106’ motor yacht built by Derecktor Shipyards and Goetz Custom Technologies in 2003, and was last refit in 2017. Her exterior was designed by C. Raymond Hunt, her naval architecture is by Raymond Hunt, and her interior is by A La Mer.
Starlight looks and feels like a classic yacht with her high-gloss transom, teak decks, and dark green hull, but her high-tech design uses the latest in composite construction technology.
She has a large salon with cream-colored sofa, chairs and a coffee table, a games table and chairs. The salon has large windows that bring in natural light and provide spectacular panoramic views. Her galley kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances and ample counter space where your chef will prepare delicious meals and snacks. A door leads to the aft deck and the al fresco dining area with seating for 6 guests.
Her sun deck is made for entertaining outdoors. It features a large square dining table with chairs and bench seating, removable sun shades, comfortable lounge chairs, a barbecue, ice maker, and wine storage. The helm station has a table and semi-circular bench seating where you can enjoy a cocktail while you watch your captain at work.
STARLIGHT has a great selection of water toys and sports that the entire family can enjoy. She has a Southport tender complete with a dive door and deep sea fishing gear, a Novurania RIB tender, a peapod rowboat, SeaBobs, a jet ski, stand-up paddle boards, inflatable kayak and tubing toys, scuba gear, and snorkeling equipment. The toys and the sea are accessed with ease from the large swim platform.
STARLIGHT accommodates 6 guests in 3 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom with King size bed, night stands, a settee, and ample storage. The private en suite bathroom has dual sinks and a shower/tub.
- A Queen stateroom with desk and private en suite.
- A Twin cabin with 2 Single beds and private en suite.