- White shark 285 Tender (towed), 9m / 29ft with 2x 250Hp 4-stroke outboards
- Tender 5 m w/ 40Hp Yamaha 4 stroke
- Diving gear
- Diving compressor
- Fishing equipment
|Builder||New Zealand Yachts|
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
Measuring 115 feet in length, Spirit was first built by New Zealand Yachts Limited in 2005, and later refit in 2016. The naval architecture was the work of Bakewell – White Yacht Design, while world-renowned designer, Ken Freivokh, created the interior design.
The interior of Spirit is both stunning and relaxed. The design is sleek, spacious and eye-catching, with and it’s outfitted with the best in European furnishings, finishes and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
The exterior is just as impressive. Right next to the salon, on the main deck, an expansive aft deck offers comfortable seating, alfresco dining, a teak beach and even a swim platform. On the upper deck, guests can make their way to a large foredeck, where more alfresco dining tables can turn into sun pads, making it the perfect place to dine and play all day long. On the top deck, there is a full wet bar, barstools, partial shading and unbelievable views – in other words, everything you need for a beautiful day at sea along the Great Barrier Reef.
Spirit can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in five spacious staterooms.
- 1 Owner’s Stateroom with a king bed, a private balcony and ensuite bathrooms
- 2 VIP Cabins with queen beds and ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Twin Cabins that are convertible and come with ensuite bathrooms