- 32′ Intrepid with cuddy cabin
- 21′ Novurania with Hamilton jet drive
- 2 x Waverunners
- 2 x Seabobs
- Water ski sets
- Junior water ski set
- Donuts, towed toys, Banana Boat and 5 person Hot Dog
- Sea kayaks (inflatable)- 2 single seat, 2 double seat
- Snorkeling equipment in all sizes
- Large assortment wet suits, spray guards and goggles
- Drone with Go-pros
- Exercise equipment, free weights, yoga, bands, balls
- Board games and Jig Saw puzzles
Low: $250,000 /week
High: $275,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
Eur 275,000 / Eur 295,000
|Year Built||2011 (Original)|
SOVEREIGN is a 180’ super yacht built by Newcastle in 2011 and last refit in 2017. Her naval architecture is by Murray and Associates, and her interior design is by Claudette Bonville.
Indoor deck space is plentiful with numerous options for entertaining and relaxing. The main salon boasts a seating area with tables and settees, and a spectacular view through its ample windows. The formal dining area is separate and forward, next to the pantry and galley. There is a day head, and the marble foyer leads to an open stairwell and an elevator that connects all decks. The skylounge is the primary area for socializing, with a panoramic view, a large full-service bar, service pantry, reclining theater-style seating, and both a 90’ projector screen and an 80’ flat panel TV.
SOVEREIGN has a wealth of exterior deck space for every possible function. The main deck aft has cocktail-style lounge seating with space for all guests. The skylounge aft deck has a large, circular al fresco dining table for 12. There are also large sunpads, seating areas, and a second day hair. Her sundeck was made for socializing, with its bar chairs, day head, outdoor shower, full-service wet bar, and infinity edge pool/Jacuzzi with a hard top shade.
Guests will love SOVEREIGN’s collection of water toys and sports, housed in a tender garage that also functions as a beach club. 2 tenders, waverunners, seabobs, water skis, a wakeboard, assorted towables, kayaks, snorkeling equipment, and even a drone with Go-pro cameras. There is also a selection of exercise equipment, free weights, and yoga gear.
SOVEREIGN accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located on the main deck. It has a walk-around King size bed, his and hers desks, large closets, a mini fridge, and large oval windows. The en suite his and hers bathroom has 2 sinks, a large Jacuzzi soaker tub, separate shower, private head for him, and private head plus bidet for her.
- A second Master stateroom, located on the upper deck. It has a walk-around King size bed, his and hers closets, a desk, and a sofa. The his and hers en suite has a Jacuzzi tub, 2 vanities, a separate shower, and a bidet. This stateroom has access to a private outdoor sitting area on the Portuguese deck.
- A VIP suite, located port aft on the lower deck. It has a walk-around King size bed, desk, and private his and hers en suite with dual access shower.
- A Guest stateroom, located starboard on the lower deck. It has a walk-around King size bed, and en suite bath with shower.
- A Twin cabin, located starboard on the lower deck. It has a flexible layout for either a Full bed or Twin bed with Pullman, and private en suite with tub.
- A Twin cabin, located port on the lower deck. It has a flexible layout for either a Full bed or Twin bed with Pullman, and private en suite with tub.