- 32′ Belzona custom center console towed tender
- 3 person wave runner
- 2 x SUPs
- 2 x Kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Putting/driving Green and Golf Clubs (golf at anchor from the flybridge)
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
First built by Azimut in 2010, Sorridente is a luxury motor yacht that was later refit in 2015. It measures 95 feet in length.
The contemporary interior of the yacht is well appointed with beautiful soft furnishings like cherry wood accents, warm colors, a 50” television in hidden cabinet and a full wet bar. The main salon is in an inviting, open-plan format, complete with a spacious lounge aft of the salon and a formal dining room, with a glass dining table, for up to eight guests. The lounge has a three-piece suite, a coffee table and full entertainment systems. Surrounding the room are panoramic windows letting in ample amounts of natural light and unbeatable views.
Outside, the exterior is just as beautiful as the interior. A large aft deck with a fridge and large tables for alfresco dining makes it perfect for entertaining, and through wraparound decks, it grants access to a large swim platform. Above, the expansive flybridge with a Jacuzzi, a Jacuzzi cover that doubles as a padded reclining sunbed, multiple seating areas, a full bar, and a BBQ can be converted into an open or closed area. Forward of the exterior decks, guests will find a seating area with large sun pads, tables, surround sound and an awning for shade.
Sorridente can accommodate up to 8 guests in four spacious cabins.
- 1 Master suite with a King bed, panoramic windows, and his and hers ensuite bathrooms
- 1 VIP suite with a Queen bed and an ensuite bathroom
- 1 Guest cabin with a double bed and an ensuite bathroom
- 1 Guest cabin with twin beds and an ensuite bathroom