- 3.9 m 100hp Zodiac jet tender
- SeaDoo GTX 260iS Limited, 260hp, 3 pax
- High-end SeaBob F7
- Stand-up Paddle Board
- Inflatable Donuts
- Selection of fishing gear and rods
- Snorkeling for 8 (including children)
- Beach toys (chaise-longs, umbrellas, cooler etc)
|Year Built||2009 (Original)|
Measuring 90 feet in length, Solaris is a luxury motor yacht and a product of Pershing. It was originally built in 2009, and later underwent a full refit in 2013. With its noticeable silver hull, Solaris is equal parts sleek and sporty.
The interior of Solaris is both modern and comfortable. It houses an open-plan main salon and dining area, and is characterized by dark wood floors, white décor, plush furnishings and an overall minimalistic layout. Its retractable hard top roof is truly unique – offering guests a luxurious way to see the stars in the evening, and during the day, get both sun and air conditioning simultaneously.
The exterior of Solaris is just as luxurious as its interior. Its fantastic deck space includes plentiful alfresco dining and large sun pads on the aft deck, and an expansive swim platform just beyond. The sun deck is dotted with more sun pads and custom-built chaise lounges, while the foredeck has additional al fresco dining areas – the perfect place to grab an evening cocktail with close family and friends.
Matching its impressive frame is its large collection of watersports toys; Solaris is home to SeaBobs, water skis, a wakeboard, a kneeboard, donuts, a banana boat, and fishing and snorkeling gear for adventurous yacht charter guests on board.
- A Master cabin with Double bed, walk-in wardrobe, in-room entertainment and en suite facilities.
- A VIP cabin with double bed and en suite facilities.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with a Pullman berth and en suite facilities.
SOLARIS can accommodate 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.