- (1) Novurania 22’ 650 LX
- (1) Novurania 16’ 460 DL
- (2) Sea-Doo GTX-155 jet skis
- Towable tubes
- Fishing gear
- Dive Gear: (1) Brownie dive compressor
SILVER LINING is a 164’ super yacht built by Christensen Shipyards in 2017. Her modern exterior design and engineering package are both by Christensen, and her impressive interior design is the work of Carol Williamson & Associates.
Interior deck space is styled in a classically elegant fashion, with beautiful wood finishes, traditional black walnut paneling, and bespoke detailing. All decks are connected by an elevator and wide staircase, leading from the lower deck to the sundeck. Her main deck has a large salon with panoramic windows and a formal dining area forward with seating for 12 guests. An aft foyer leads to a lounge that boasts plush furnishings, soft lighting, and coffee tables. An island credenza separates the lounge from the dining space. The main deck also has a day head for guest use. Another interior entertaining option is the skylounge with its ample seating, games table, full wet bar and incredible views of your surroundings.
Exterior living space on SILVER LINING spans three decks. The shaded aft deck, adjacent to the main salon, has a built-in seating area and tables, perfect for cocktails and snacks. The upper aft deck is adjacent to the skylounge, and features an al fresco dining option, ample outdoor lounge seating, tables and partial shade. Further forward on the upper deck is a Portuguese-style foredeck with an intimate seating area that includes a table. Her sundeck is perfect for socializing or relaxing. There is a fully equipped bar with BBQ service station, a shaded al fresco dining area, and a deluxe raised Jacuzzi with surrounding sunpads.
The extended swim platform can be accessed from the main aft deck, providing guests with effortless access to SILVER LINING’s collection of water toys and sports. Spend your afternoons kayaking, paddleboarding, wakeboarding, waterskiing, fishing, or diving. For an adrenaline rush, try out the Sea-Doos.
SILVER LINING accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-beam Master cabin, located on the main deck forward of the salon. It has a private study, large windows, a King size bed, seating, and vanity. The en suite boasts custom stone work, his and hers sinks, and an oversized shower.
- A full-beam VIP cabin, located on the lower deck, with King size bed and large en suite with tub.
- 2 King cabins, each with private en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, each with a Double bed, a Twin bed, and a Pullman berth, plus private en suite.