SILVER DREAM is a 143’ luxury yacht built in 2001 by Warren Yachts in Australia, and refit in 2011. Her naval architecture is by Ed Dubois, and her interior design is by Sam Sorgiovanni. With her black hull and silver superstructure, she turns heads in every port she visits.
Indoors, guests have many options for dining, entertaining and lounging. The main salon is bright and airy with oversized loungers surrounding a large coffee table. The formal dining room is partitioned from the main salon, and has seating for 10 guests. Guests are welcomed in the central lobby with its grand staircase that connects the decks. The skylounge features large, comfortable loungers, a bar, games table, and an entertainment system.
Outdoors, SILVER DREAM offers many options for its guests. The upper sun deck has four lounge areas with a bar and large Spa Pool. The main deck and the bridge deck both have al fresco dining options, as well as casual lounge areas.
SILVER DREAM is an approved RYA watersports center with a wonderful selection of water toys and sports that are accessed via the extended swim platform. The tender garage also transforms into a fitness center.
Tenders & Water Toys
- 5.5m Castoldi jet tender with 125hp engine
- 4.5m Rescue boat with 25hp engine
- 2 x Sea-Doo Spark Rotax 900 ACE waverunners
- 4 x O’Brien Single Doughnuts
- “Frantic Rage” 2 person Double Doughnut
- O’Brien 2 person “Rockit”
- Jobe 4 person “Banana”
- Aquaglide 2 person “Syncro Dragster”
- 2 x Starboard Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 2 x inflatable kayaks (2 man)
- Wakeboards (1 x adult and 1 x child)
- Waterskis (2 x adult and 1 x child)
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
|Length||143.8ft / 43.83m|
|Beam||27.9ft / 8.5m|
|Draft||6.9ft / 2.1m|