- 1 x 5.2m Valiant tender with 75hp stroke outboard
- 1 x 10ft Ribjet diesel jet tender
- 1 x 8.5m (28ft) custom built Blackwatch tender
- 2x F5 S Seabobs (brand new 2016)
- 1x Wakeboard
- 2x Paddle boards
- 1x Kayak
- 2x Ski ropes
- Inflatables: 1x large donut, 3x toys
- 4 x Jetpilot Lifejackets; recreational
- Extensive diving equipment including dive compressor, 10 sets of diving gear
- Fishing gear
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
Luxury charter yacht SILENTWORLD was launched in 2006 by Astilleros M. Cies of Spain. This 129’ superyacht features naval architecture by Inigo Echenique, and was last refit in 2015.
SILENTWORLD’s interior is classy and refined. The main salon is bright and open plan with the formal dining area forward and the lounge aft. The lounge features white soft furnishings, planked flooring, cherry wood panels and white head lining. An upper salon is located on the bridge deck, featuring cherry woods, plush soft furnishings, and ample natural light.
SILENTWORLD has exquisite exterior living spaces. The main salon leads to the shaded aft deck and its al fresco dining area. Adjacent to the upper salon is a partially shaded deck, with a built-in seating area and table for 8, perfect for lunches, snacks or cocktails. The sundeck is made for relaxation and entertaining, with an al fresco dining area, chaise loungers, sunpads and a deluxe Jacuzzi.
She offers a wide range of diving equipment, water toys and sports, including a diving platform, fishing gear, wakeboards and Seabobs.
SILENT WORLD accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-beam Master cabin, located on the main deck, forward of the salon. It has a King size bed, seating, and a spectacular en suite with large tub.
- A VIP cabin, located on the upper deck port side, with Queen size bed, study, and private en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, each with private en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with its own en suite.