- 2 x Yamaha GP 1300 waverunners
- 2 x 19 ft Nouvarania tenders with twin 60 hp Yamaha outboard engines
- 2 x Jimmy Styks Paddleboards
- 1 x inflatable banana boat
- 1 x inflatable towing couch
- 15 x sets of snorkeling gear
- 1 x wakeboard
- 1 x waterskis
|Year Built||1988 (Original)|
She’s a 10
Motor yacht SHE’S A 10 (formerly MYSTIQUE) is 165’ vessel built by Oceanfast in 1988, and last refit in 2013. Her interior design is by Steve Mallory, and her naval architecture is by Jon Bannenberg.
Her fantastic interior includes the main salon with several lounge areas, a games table, an enclosed portion aft with 60” television, a full bar, and U-shaped seating to port and starboard. The formal dining room is forward and has seating for 10 guests. Two day heads are located further forward. The bridge deck has an owner’s study/theater with 60” flatscreen, U-shaped seating for up to 12 guests, a desk, and a day head with shower.
Exterior space on SHE’S A 10 is plentiful with areas for relaxing and entertaining. There’s an al fresco dining area for 10 guests on the upper deck. The sun deck has a Spa Pool, lounge chairs, a U-shaped seating area, occasional chaiars, optional sun shades, a refrigerator and icemaker, and a day head with shower.
Water sports lovers will enjoy SHE’S A 10’s collection of toys and tenders, including waverunners, paddleboards, a banana boat, snorkeling gear, a wakeboard, and waterskis.
SHE’S A 10 accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master cabin, located on the bridge deck, with King size bed and access to the bridge deck aft. It has a his and hers en suite; his with shower, hers with Spa Pool tub, shower, and bidet.
- 2 King cabins. Each has a private en suite with Spa Pool tub and shower.
- 2 Queen cabins, each with an additional Single berth, and private en suite.