- 2 x 24ft inflatable tenders with 260hp Yamaha inboard new 2017
- 2 x Yahama jet skis Superjet 700
- 2 x FX1400 Yamaha WaveRunner
- 2x Laser sailboat
- 8m Water Slide
- 2x windsurf board
- 2x inflatable stand-up paddleboards
- 1x surf board
- 1x floating trampoline
- 1x kayak
- 2x wakeboard
- 2x waterskis
- Fitness Gear: 1 Stationery Exercise bike, 1 Step Machine, 1 Treadmill, 1 Elliptical trainer
- Beauty saloon
- Sauna & Spa room
- Extensive collection of towable toys
- Fishing rods and tackle
Low: $425,000 /week
High: $425,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
|Builder||Vuyk en Zonen|
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
The 228.6′ SHERAKHAN was built in 1965 by Vuyk en Zonen as an expedition yacht and in 2005 she was fully converted into a luxury yacht. With last refit in 2017, she is one of the most impressive vessels available for charter with luxurious interior decor and optimal layout.
Her interior is stylish yet cozy. The main salon is divided into two areas: a dining space and a lounge. The dining area has a table with seating for 22 guests, located directly below an atrium where you can see all the way to the top of the yacht. The lounge is perfect for relaxing with sofas, armchairs, a fireplace, a bar, and grand piano.
Exterior deck space includes a private Owner’s deck, and several al fresco dining options. Her main deck features an 18 person glass-bottomed Jacuzzi, deck chairs, a bar, barbecue service area, a shaded option, and the signature look-out house with its 360° view.
SHERAKHAN has an impressive selection of water toys, sports, and tenders available to guests – from laser sailboats and kayaks to wakeboards and water skis. Onboard, Sherakhan offers a host of facilities including a fully equipped gym and spa, as well as a beauty salon with a fully trained therapist on board.
SHERAKHAN accommodates 26 charter guests in 13 cabins.
- A Master cabin with King size bed, private terrace, en suite, and lounge/study. The lounge/study is convertible to a Double cabin with its own en suite.
- 5 Double cabins, each with King size bed and private en suite.
- 4 Twin cabins, convertible to Doubles, each with private en suite.
- 2 Bunked Twin cabins, each linked to a Double cabin, ideal for children, nannies or staff.