- 1 x Caymen 6.00 m Rib 115 hp with shower
- 1 Lomac 4.25m RIV with 40 hp engine
- Water skis adult and child
- Mono Ski
- Sombrero- Banana
- Wakeboard & knee board
- 2 x Inflatable Paddle Boards
- 2 x inflatable kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- Childrens toys and inflatable paddling pool for the sun deck
|Year Built||1978 (Original)|
SHAHA is a 113.7’ motor yacht that was custom built in 1978 by SNCB and underwent an extensive refit in 2011. Her sophisticated exterior design and engineering are by André Mauric with a stabilizer system by Naiad Marine. Her classic look and vast deck space make her an excellent choice for family or corporate charters.
Her air conditioned interior offers many options for relaxing and entertaining. The main salon is spacious and inviting, featuring large, comfortable sofas, coffee table, side chairs, a bar, a retractable flat-screen TV and entertainment unit. The dining table seats 12 guests for formal meals, plus the salon has a hydraulic passerelle. Your chef will prepare mouthwatering feasts in the large galley kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, and pair it with an offering from the wine cellar.
Salon doors aft open to the aft deck with its dining area, perfect for breakfasts or casual meals. There is a side boarding ladder that provides easy access to the water and the tender. SHAHA also has a large sundeck that’s ideal for parties. Here you’ll find assorted seating, sun loungers, an al fresco dining area, and a shaded portion to escape during the hottest parts of the day.
SHAHA’s collection of water toys and sports feature a 6’ Cayman RIB tender complete with shower and water tank, water skis for adults and children, a monoski, towable banana, wakeboard and kneeboard, inflatable paddle boards and kayaks, snorkelling gear, fishing equipment, and assorted toys for the kids including an inflatable paddling pool for the sun deck.
SHAHA accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A Master suite with Double bed, study and en suite bathroom with shower.
- 3 Convertible cabins, each with a Double bed convertible to Twin beds and an en suite bathroom with shower. Two of these rooms are connected, making them suitable for parents with children.
- 2 Guest cabins, each with 2 Twin beds and an en suite bathroom with shower.