- 37 Intrepid with 1050 Hp
- 18 Novurania with 115 Hp
- 2 Waverunners
- Water skis
- Inflatable Megalodon Paddleboard
- Seadoo inflatable island
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
SERQUE is a 132’ custom luxury motor yacht built by Broward Marine in 2008. Her luxurious interior is by Pavlik Design, and her exterior styling is by Donald L. Blount & Associates.
Interior space is plentiful with many options for dining, entertaining and relaxing. Her main salon has a grand lounge area complete with 3-piece sectional sofa, leather recliners with circular cockpit tables, and a custom coffee table with two-bench seating. The formal dining room has a custom, oval-shaped mahogany dining table with seating for 12 under a Murano glass lighting fixture.
Outdoors, SERQUE has a semi-enclosed sundeck with barbeque, bar, eight-person Jacuzzi and seating area around a table. The exterior sundeck is open with ample space for relaxing and sunbathing. The foredeck provides an area with sun pads, and the aft deck has an al fresco dining option.
Active charter guests will love SERQUE’s selection of water activities, such as jet skiing, paddleboarding, water skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and fishing.
SERQUE accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A Master suite, located on the main deck. It has a King size bed, two closets, and a dressing table. The en suite his and hers bathrooms feature a shared Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- A VIP stateroom (King) with ample storage and private en suite.
- 2 Double cabins (1 King, 1 Queen), each with ample storage and private en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with ample storage and private en suite.