- 2x rib tenders, both with water sports towing capacity
- 2x jet skis Sea Doo
- 2x Seabobs
- 4x SUP
- Scuba Gear for 2
- Swimming Pool
- Ski / Wakeboards / Tubes / Kneeboard
- Inflatable towable toys
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
Built in 2004 and last refit in 2017, SERENITY is a 236’ Austal superyacht. Her opulent interior is by AskDeco, and her exterior styling is by Luiz de Basto Designs. She is a spacious, luxurious and fun charter vessel that is ideal for families, large groups or corporate outings.
Indoors, SERENITY is spacious, bright and inviting, with carefully curated pieces of art on display, and many options for relaxing and socializing. A full-beam formal dining room is located on the main deck, adjacent to the aft deck. It features a . a centralized wet bar and panoramic windows. A hallway leads from the dining room to the theater room, the perfect spot for movie nights. A full-beam salon is located on the upper deck aft, furnished with plush leather seating, a full entertainment system, wet bar, large windows and sliding glass doors to the upper aft deck. Further forward is a gym, health center with spa, massage room and beauty salon.
Exterior living aboard SERENITY is exquisite. The main aft deck has ample shade, seating, and direct access to the formal dining room. Steps lead to the swim platform and beach club, complete with day head. On the upper deck is an al fresco dining space, bar area and chaise loungers. The bridge aft deck, adjacent to the Master suite, has a further al fresco dining space and seating areas. The top deck has everything you need for socializing all day or night, with a large swimming pool surrounded by sunpads, seating with cocktail tables, chaise loungers, and an outdoor lounge area.
SERENITY offers an excellent selection of water toys and sports, accessed via the swim platform and beach club. Guests will have access to SeaDoos, Seabobs, a flyboard, stand-up paddleboards, scuba and snorkeling gear, water skis, wakeboards, a kayak, assorted inflatables and towables, and fishing equipment.
SERENITY accommodates 30 guests in 15 cabins.
- A Master suite, located on the bridge deck, with King size bed, private study, lounge with games table, seating and wet bar, a large walk-in wardrobe, and en suite bathroom.
- 6 VIP staterooms, located on the upper deck, each with King size bed and private en suite bathroom.
- 5 Double Cabins, located on the main deck, each with private en suite.
- 2 Twin Cabins, located on the main deck, each with its own en suite.
- 1 Nanny/Staff Cabin, located on the main deck forward, with its own en suite.