- 34′ Regulator Center Console
- 18′ Novurania tender
- 2 Jetskis
- 2 Wakeboards for adults and juniors
- 2 Paddleboards
- 2 tandem kayaks
- 2 Waterskis for adults and juniors
- 12 sets of snorkel gear Adult and Junior
- Big Mable inflatable (4 seater)
- 2 Surfboards
- Various Beach toys
- Full fishing gear
Motor Yacht Serengeti is available for charter in Alaska during summer months. This stunning yacht, built by Westport Yachts, was formerly owned by Johnny Carson, a Late Night Show legend.
Carson christened the yacht “Serengeti” after his love for the African savannah. She was built in 2002 and renamed Yacht Mary Alice II by her next owner. However, she has recently been sold to a new owner who wants to bring Yacht Serengeti back to her former theme during her Carson days.
The 130-foot Westport Yacht features a unique all round platform with a wide range of facilities and spacious living areas. She sleeps up to twelve guests in her five luxurious staterooms, which include a main deck master suite, two double staterooms and two twin rooms, each with a Pullman berth. The stunning master suite is on the main deck and offers a comfortable California King bed. All staterooms offer en-suite bathrooms with enclosed showers in addition to closets, entertainment systems, individual climate control, and Wi-Fi.
Yacht Serengeti features a beautiful skylounge with massive windows to allow for fabulous views of the Alaskan wilderness. The lounge is equipped with everything needed to enjoy your vacation, including a complete entertainment system and wet bar. Glass doors lead to an outdoor seating area. The full walk around deck leads to a Jacuzzi with a 40-inch HDTV. The flybridge allows for 360-degree views and has a full wet bar, refrigerator, and grill.
Charter Yacht Serengeti offers a wide array of water toys, including a 34-foot Regulator tender, ideal for waterskiing or exploring. Also enjoy an ocean kayak, Waverunners, Seabobs, a wakeboard, snorkeling gear, and fishing tackle. The large swim platform allows for lounging and relaxing in the sunshine.
Serengeti can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Master Stateroom: Main deck master with full beam. California King bed, walk-thru ensuite marble bathroom with his and hers toilets and sinks. Glass enclosed shower and jacuzzi bath. Windows open for fresh air. Full black out shades on windows for complete privacy and darkness for sleeping. Desk. Cedar-lined walk in closet.
- King Staterooms (2): Located below deck, identical king bed staterooms with spacious ensuite heads and glass-enclosed showers.
- Twin Staterooms (2): Located below deck midships, identical twin bed staterooms each with pullmans. Ensuite heads with glass-enclosed showers.