- Tender: Williams Jet 385 3.85 m 110hp
- 6 sets of Snorkel Equipment
- Fishing Gear
- Towing Ring
- Inflatable Paddle Board
|Year Built||2001 (Original)|
Previously known as Nuberu Nau, the beautiful sailing yacht Savarona was first built by CNB (Construction Navale Bordeaux) in 2001. It underwent an extensive refit in 2015, and boasts interiors and exteriors designed by Franck Darnet Design and Philippe Cabon.
The interior of sailboat Savarona is both contemporary and refined. The open-plan salon and dining area is surrounded by upper hatches and side windows, all of which let in ample natural light. The interiors are outfitted with rich wood panels and cool textiles in shades of taupe.
Outdoors, Savarona is equally luxurious. There are plenty of places to relax and indulge in the quiet comforts of an adventure at sea, including a shaded guest cockpit, an alfresco dining area, and plenty of seating throughout. Further aft, the helm station is connected to flush decks that flow between the stem and bow. The fold-out swim platform is home to a toy garage that contains a large collection of water toys.
Savarona can accommodate 6 charter guests in 3 cabins.
- Master – double bed to starboard side, en suite stall shower plus his her toilet & washbasin.
- VIP – double bed to port side with en suite stall shower & toilet.
- Twin cabin – twin beds to port & stbd, en suite stall shower & toilet.