- One Tender 4.25m with Yamaha 70hp
- Sea Doo GTI130 Jet Ski
- Water-skis equipment
- Two tubes
- Seadoo Seascooter Blade Fish
- Banana (3 seater)
- Hell bent (2 seater)
- Wakeboard equipment
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
SANJANA is a 107’ Notika custom motor yacht, built in 2005 and last refit in 2012. Her sophisticated exterior design and engineering package are by Dixon Yacht Design, and her luxurious interior is by Evan K. Marshall.
Indoors, SANJANA is modern yet comfortable, decorated with a natural palette of browns and auburns against light carpeting, dark timber, and large windows that bring in plenty of natural light. The open plan salon has a lounge area with three large settees and a coffee table, and a formal dining space with a bespoke table and leather seating for 10 guests.
Exterior decks provide a wide selection of recreation and entertainment spaces. Large glass doors lead from the salon to the spacious aft deck and its al fresco dining area. The sundeck has an additional al fresco dining space, a full bar, and massive sunpads. The foredeck features another sunpad and an upholstered seating area for an intimate meal, or sunset cocktails and snacks.
SANJANA’s collection of water toys and sports will provide fun for guests of all ages, and can be easily accessed via the swim platform. Snorkeling, fishing, tubing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, and kayaking are just some of the ways to have fun on the waves.
SANJANA accommodates 10 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located on the main deck, with King size bed, sofa, large mirrored closet, and en suite bathroom.
- A VIP cabin, located on the lower deck, with King size bed and en suite bathroom.
- 2 Guest cabins, each with a Double and a Single bed and an en suite bathroom.