- 1 x 115 HP nuovaJolly Winner 5.80 Mercury Outboard
- 1 x F5S SeaBob
- 1 x Single Kayak, 1 x Double Kayak
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards
- 2 x Waterskis
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x 2-person inflatable donut
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Diving equipment (2 x compressors) – Rendezvous diving only
|Builder||Bodrum Oguz Marin|
ROX STAR is a 131’ sailing ketch custom built by Turkish shipyard Bodrum Oguz Marin in 2015. Known for her pearlescent black hull and her rock star-inspired theme, she features naval architecture by the shipyard’s in-house team, and interior design by Atelier K Architectes. She is a unique vessel that combines the space of a gulet with superior sailing performance.
Her spacious main salon is the yacht’s hub for entertaining and relaxing. The lounge area has a large L-shaped sofa and ottomans, coffee tables, an entertainment unit, full bar with cushioned stools, and a games table with plush chairs. The formal dining area has a rectangular table with seating for 10. Large windows provide natural light and panoramic views.
Exterior decks are vast with options for dining and relaxing. The main deck has a cockpit area, shielded from the wind by the pilot house, with large U-shaped seating area for 10 guests, a table in the center, and optional Bimini shade. The main aft deck has a shaded al fresco dining space for sunset meals, and there is also an aft sunbathing area with large sunbeds. The fore sunbathing area has a large sunbed for up to 6 guests.
ROX STAR offers an excellent selection of water toys and sports, accessed via the extended swim platform. Guests can spend their days kayaking, jet skiing, paddle boarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, snorkeling, and fishing. There is also a SeaBob and an inflatable donut for guest enjoyment. Rendezvous diving is available by request.
ROX STAR accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite with centerlined King size bed, settee, desk, and skylight. The en suite bathroom has twin basins, dressing table, and a marble hammam steam shower.
- 4 Double cabins, each with a Queen size bed, desk/vanity and en suite bathroom with marble shower.