- 1 x Zar 430 80hp engine Yamaha
- 1 x Novurania 4.1m with Yamaha 40hp engine
- 1 x Jet Ski Sea doo three-seater 90 hp engine
- 1 x Canoe two-seater
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards
- 1 x Sea bob
- 1 x Banana
- 1 x Inflatable couch
- 2 x Tubes
- Water Skis, Mono skis, Fishing and snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2009 (Original)|
RINI V is a 120’ luxury motor yacht built by Posillipo in 2009, and last refit 2017. Her exterior design is by Carlo Galeazzi, and her exquisite interior is by Cantieri Navali Rizzardi.
Her bright, contemporary interior boasts laid plank floors against plush soft furnishings in neutral earth tones. The open plan salon has a lounge with opposing sofas, occasional chairs and coffee tables; forward is the formal dining room. The space is accented by elongated side windows that provide natural light and beautiful views.
Exterior living space is generous and spans across two levels. The shaded aft deck, accessed via sliding glass doors from the salon, has an al fresco dining area for meals as the ocean breeze caresses your skin. The sundeck has an additional al fresco dining option, large sunpads, seating with cocktail tables, a service bar, chaise loungers, and a retractable Bimini shade.
Further aft is the full-beam swim platform where guests can enjoy RINI V’S wide selection of water toys and sports. Spend your days water skiing, Jet skiing, canoeing, paddle boarding, fishing, or snorkeling.
RINI V accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located on the main deck forward of the salon, and accessed via a private entrance. It has a King size bed, ample storage, a vanity, sofa, and a large en suite with shower.
- A full-beam VIP stateroom, located below decks. It has a King size bed, sofa, vanity, and large en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, located below decks, each with a Queen bed and private en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, located below decks, each with 2 Single beds, a Pullman berth, and private en suite.