- Williams Tender 385 JET 98hp
- Great Selection of towables
- Wake Board
- 2 x JOBE inflatable Stand up Paddle Boards
- Snorkeling equipment
RHINO A is an 86’ Domino motor yacht built by Riva in 2011. Her exterior is by Advanced Yacht Technology and Centro Stile Ferretti. Her luxurious interior is designed by Mauro Micheli of Officina Italiana Design, and her exterior styling is by Riva. She features contemporary, sporty lines and a minimalist style.
Her voluminous interior spans two decks, maximizing the space with options for dining, entertaining and relaxing. The grey and cream decor compliment the light wooden furnishings. The salon has a large lounge area with sofas and coffee table, and a formal dining space. A retractable glass window and glass doors open the space between the salon and the aft deck. Large windows envelop the space, bringing in natural light and providing impressive views.
RHINO A has ample exterior spaces that are perfect for every occasion. The aft deck has an al fresco dining area for eight guests, and an an area for lounging and sunbathing. Her foredeck has an intimate dining area for up to six guests, and sunpads with an optional Bimini cover that provides shade and privacy. The flybridge has another sunbathing area with sun pads.
Guests on RHINO A will have access to her collection of water toys and sports, including SeaBobs, SeaDoos, water skis, snorkel gear, stand-up paddleboards, a wakeboard and other assorted towables. She also has a Lampuga Air electric powered surfboard. These are accessed via the swim platform, which is just a few steps down from the aft deck.
RHINO A accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom with King size bed, lounge area, vanity, walk-in wardrobe, and large windows. The private en suite bathroom has a sit down shower and double sinks.
- A VIP stateroom with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom.
- A Double stateroom with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom.
- A Twin stateroom, convertible to a Double, with en suite bathroom.