- Towed 42 ft Tender equipped for fishing
- Rib with 260hp Yanmar Jetdrive. Towing post for Skiing, Wakeboarding, pulling Banana and tubes
- 2 x High performance Yamaha Waverunners (2015)
- 3 x Paddleboards (1 of which can be converted into a Windsurfer)
- 2 x Seabobs
- 2 x Hobie Kayaks
- 1 x Laser Pico
- 5-person Banana Tube
- Towables (Kneeboard, Wakeboards and Tubes)
- Snorkel Gear (adults and kids)
- Water skis (adults and slalom)
- BBQ and Beach Setup
- Exercise Equipment: Treadmill, Rowing Machine, Free Weights with bench, yoga mats, steps
REMEMBER WHEN is a 162′ super yacht built by Vancouver, Washington’s Christensen Shipyard in 2011. Her naval architecture is by Christensen, and her contemporary interior design is by Carol Williams & Associates. This yacht boasts many innovative features that ensure safe and efficient operation at all times.
Her interior boasts striking walnut walls and cabinetry, the finest marble inlay and stone work, and under-floor heating in each of the marble bathrooms. The salon is located on the main deck, complete with a wet bar, lounge and formal dining area for 12 guests. The skylounge has a full bar with stool seating, lounge, game table, and library.
There are many options for relaxing and entertaining on REMEMBER WHEN’s exterior decks. The covered aft deck has casual seating, full wet bar with seating, and access to the swim platform. The bridge deck is semi-shaded with a large, round al fresco dining table, and access to the Portuguese deck forward. Her boat deck is semi-shaded with a Jacuzzi surrounded by large sunpads, a full wet bar with seating, an al fresco dining option to port, and chaise loungers.
REMEMBER WHEN has an excellent selection of water toys, sports and tenders, easily accessed via the swim platform. Guests can spend their days paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, water skiing or wakeboarding. Inflatables and towables are available, as are 2 waverunners and 2 seabobs. The swim platform itself has underwater lights, creating an enchanting show once the sun goes down.
REMEMBER WHEN accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 staterooms.
- A full-beam Master suite. It has a private office to starboard, accessible from the foyer or directly from the Master stateroom. It included a Queen size sleeper sofa, and a private en suite with head and shower. The Master Stateroom has a walk-around King size bed, a settee to port and a vanity to starboard. Adjacent are his and hers en suite bathrooms. His features a shower, head and sink. Hers has a Jacuzzi tub, bidet, head, sink and shower.
- 3 King staterooms, located on the lower deck. Each has a walk-around King size bed and private en suite facilities.
- A Twin stateroom with one Pullman berth and private en suite facilities.