- 32′ Everglades REEL HOOKED 325CC w/ tuna tower & twin 300 Yamaha (2017)
- 17′ Inflatable SEA GLASS AB17 Rib w 115 Yamaha (2016)
- 2 Wave runners (2016)
- Water skis
- Towable tubes
- Paddle boards
- Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
|Year Built||1997 (Original)|
Previously called Kingfish, motor yacht Reflections measures 107 feet in length. The yacht was launched in 1997 by Christensen Shipyards, and the interior design was the work of the talented design duo, Merritt Knowles and Sylvia Bolton.
The interior of Reflections is characterized by warmly-toned woods, soft furnishings, leather upholstery, marble finishes and plenty of comfortable seating everywhere you turn. A spacious main salon and dining area – all fit with state-of-the-art entertainment systems, a game table, large windows and mahogany wall paneling – make this yacht the perfect vessel to entertain intimate groups of family and friends.
Outside, the exterior decks of Reflections are just as luxurious. On the sundeck, charter guests will find a Jacuzzi, alfresco dining and a teak deck, creating the perfect atmosphere for a sunny lunch or sunset cocktails with friends onboard. The upper deck boasts perfect 360-degree views, and from the lower deck, adventurous yacht charter guests can grab a tender and head out onto the water for an adventurous day at sea. Those same charter guests will also be excited to take advantage of the fact that Reflections has an impressive collection of water sports toys – including 2 Wave runners, kayaks, towable tubes, paddleboards, fishing and snorkeling gear, and more.
- Reflections accommodates eight guest in four cabins in four staterooms.
- 1 Master cabin has a king bed, walk in closets, an entertainment center, and en suite bathrooms with His-and-Hers baths, both separated by a walk in shower.
- 2 Queen cabins have an entertainment center, walk-in closets and en suite bathrooms with showers.
- 1 Twin cabin has an entertainment center an en suite bathroom with a shower.