- 4.3 m. Rib Eye tender, 40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
- Towable toys
- 2 Wake boards
- 2 Inflatable paddle board
- Inflatable kayak
- Sport fishing gear and light casting rods
Low: $42,500 /week
High: $42,500 /weekRates are plus expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
Sailing yacht PTARMIGAN is an 82’ Nautor’s Swan sailing yacht, built in 2012 from a design by German Frers. Known for her comfort and performance, she effortlessly sails through a wide range of water and weather conditions.
Her interior is bright and airy, with beech-toned panels set against blue soft furnishings. The salon and formal dining are an open plan design. The dining area is to port, and a sofa/cocktail space is to starboard. The dining table converts to a large lounge area, perfect for watching a movie on the large flat-screen TV. Overhead is the raised deck house, fitted with flush hatches and long side windows that bring in plenty of natural light.
PTARMIGAN has an array of exterior deck areas for relaxing and entertaining. The main salon leads to a guest cockpit, complete with an al fresco dining option and comfortable seating. Further aft is the sailing cockpit.
Water sports enthusiasts will love the retractable hydraulic transom, which provides easy access to the sea, and to PTARMIGAN’s tender and water toys. Guests will enjoy wakeboards, paddleboards, towable toys, fishing gear and an inflatable kayak.
Ptarmigan can accommodate 7 charter guests in 3 cabins.
- An Aft, full-beam Master suite, features a centerlined Double bed, sofa, vanity, and private en suite facilities.
- A Twin cabin, amidships, with two Single beds and private en suite.
- A Twin cabin, amidships, with two Single beds, a Pullman, and private en suite.