- 1 x 5.6m Nautica RIB 190hp
- 1 x 4.6m Nautica RIB 60hp
- 1 x 3 seater Sea-Doo (215hp)
- 1 x 3 seater Kawasaki (250hp)
- 1 x Kawasaki Jet-ski
- 2 x Kayaks
- 8 x Diving Equipment
- Towable Toys
|Year Built||1995 (Original)|
The 52m (171.5’) custom motor yacht PEGASUS was built in 1995 by the renowned Dutch yard Feadship and it underwent a complete refurbishment in 2009. The yacht now rivals some of the newest vessels on the water.
Pegasus’ sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of De Voogt. Her interior is warm and modern with innovative lighting design, and dramatic artwork.
Her atrium has dramatic abstract statue, inspired and designed for motor yacht PEGASUS by Greek sculptor Sophia Vari. The vast interior spaces are flooded with natural light, and floor-to-ceiling windows on the upper deck provide spectacular panoramic views.
PEGASUS features impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, making her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining. Highlights of her three spacious decks include:
– a Pool deck with full bar and grill
– a Lounge Deck that accommodates up to 22 guests for dinner
– a Beach Club with a pontoon that provides a lounging spot or al fresco dining area
- A full beam Master suite located on the Main deck. It includes a King size bed, a study, spacious marble en suite bathroom, wardrobe, and adjoining room with sofa/bed.
- 2 VIP cabins located on the Lower deck, each with Queen size bed and pullman berth.
- 3 Twin cabins located on the Lower deck, each with pullman berth.
Pegasus can accommodate 12 charter guests in 6 staterooms.