- 1x Pascoe Shuttle 6.20m with Yanmar 180 hp
- 1x Avon 3.40m with Honda 15 hp
- 1x Sea-Doo 300Rx
- 1x Sea-Doo Spark 150 hp
- 1x Water ski set
- 2x Sea bob
- 1x Tube
- 1x Banana
- 2x Paddles
- Fishing Equipment (masks, flippers, fishing rod)
|Year Built||2013 (Original)|
PATHOS is a 131’ custom motor yacht. She was built by Sunseeker at their Poole, Dorset shipyard in the United Kingdom in 2013, and was last refit in 2017. Her exterior and interior styling are by Sunseeker, as is her engineering package.
Her modern interior is spacious with a fantastic entertaining space in the main salon. It features a lounge with sofas, chairs and coffee tables, and a formal yet comfortable dining area with seating for 12 guests. The space also boasts fold-down hydraulic balconies.
PATHOS has generous exterior deck space for meals, relaxation, and fun in the sun. Aft of the main salon is an al fresco dining space, perfect for sunset meals and cocktails. Her sundeck has an al fresco dining area, lounge, full wet bar with seating, a large Jacuzzi forward, and sun loungers.
The beach club is where guests can access the sea and the collection of water toys and sports. Sea-Doos, water skis, sea bobs, paddle boards, fishing gear, and assorted towables are available. PATHOS is an approved RYA water sports center.
PATHOS accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A Master stateroom, located on the upper deck. It has a King size bed, walk-in closet, sauna, private deck area, and spacious en suite bathroom.
- A VIP stateroom with King size bed, seating area, walk-in closet, and en suite bathroom.
- 2 Queen VIP staterooms, each with its own en suite bathroom.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with its own en suite bathroom.