- 1 x 27ft Boston Whaler towed tender upon request
- 1 x Jet Tender 100 hp
- 2 x inflatable floating islands
- 2x wave runners – sit down
- Golf driving tee
- Snorkle gear
- Beach chairs and umbrella for beach set up
PARADISE is a 94’ luxury motor yacht that was launched by the renowned Ferretti Group of Italy in 2004, and last refit in 2015. This elegant and stylish vessel was designed by Zuccon International Project and built by the Ferretti shipyard as one of its Custom Line models.
Her interior features decor that is contemporary yet warm. The main salon is open plan with high gloss cherry wood paneling, leather soft furnishings and plush carpeting surrounded by panoramic windows. Aft is the spacious lounge with an L-shaped leather settee, two-tiered glass table, full wet bar, and entertainment center. The formal dining area is forward with seating for 8 guests.
Exterior living spaces on PARADISE are generous. Adjacent to the salon and accessed via wide glass doors is the shaded aft deck, with an al fresco dining area featuring an oval-shaped teak dining table and bench seat, 3 teak deck chairs, and a drop-down TV screen. Further aft, steps lead to the extended swim platform and teak beach, perfect for enjoying sunset cocktails. Wrap-around decks lead to the foredeck with its sunpads and seating. The flybridge has a U-shaped dinette for al fresco dining along with a bar and grill area that is shaded by a large Bimini top with optional extensions. Also on the flybridge are the deluxe Jacuzzi tub, sunpads, and seating.
PARADISE has a great selection of water toys and sports that are easily accessed via the swim platform. She offers two tenders, waverunners, snorkel gear, an inflatable island, and a full beach set up including chairs and an umbrella.
PARADISE accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master suite with center lined King size bed, seating, vanity, and en suite facilities.
- A full-beam VIP suite with center lined Queen size bed, seating, vanity, and en suite facilities.
- 2 Guest cabins, each with side-by-side Single beds and en suite facilities. Both cabins also have an additional Pullman berth.