- 5.8 m Northstar Speedboat with 115 HP Mercury Outboard
- 2 Water Skis (1 set for adults, 1 set for kids)
- 1 Wind Surfer (professional)
- 1 Wakeboard
- 1 Mono board
- 3 Ringos
- Snorkeling (for each guest)
- 1 Canoe with glass bottom (for 2 adults)
- Fishing gear
|Year Built||2007 (Original)|
Measuring 110 feet in length, the luxury yacht Papa Joe was first built by Mastori Yachts in 2007, and underwent an extensive refit in 2011. Papa Joe boasts a spacious layout, a serene and relaxing atmosphere, and the utmost in luxury and elegance.
The interior of Papa Joe is equal parts elegant, comfortable and welcoming. The interior lounge is accessible from both the aft deck and foredeck, and is home to comfortable couches, a large dining table, and a large-screen LCD TV that can turn a full 360° – meaning it can be viewed from both the indoors and the aft deck.
Outside, the exterior decks are equally impressive. On the aft deck, guests will find an al fresco dining area with a large table for up to 12 guests – perfect for a sophisticated meal under the stars. Nearby, a relaxed seating area with plush cushions and deck chairs is perfect for an afternoon outdoors. Wide walkways lead to an expansive foredeck with sun beds, a welcoming sitting area and plenty of areas to tan or take in beautiful views under the stars. Active charter guests onboard will be pleased to know that this yacht boasts a large collection of water sports toys, from water skis for children and adults, windsurfing boards, wakeboards, snorkeling gear, fishing gear and more. Papa Joe is an ideal yacht for sailboat charters in the East Mediterranean.
Papa Joe can accommodate 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- 1 Master Cabin has a king bed, soft lighting, elegant features, practical wardrobes and storage space, and a large en suite bathroom.
- 4 Queen Cabins have queen beds, elegant design and en suite bathrooms. One guest cabin can be combined with the master cabin to become a family suite.