- 40′ Inflatable Water Slide
- Tender: 24′ / 7.3m 8 person Runabout with 250 hp Suzuki 4-stroke and comfortable cabin.
- Tender: 22′ / 6.7m 8 person Runabout with 150 hp Yamaha 4-stroke and large canvas top and side panels.
- Tender: 24′ / 7.3m Beach landing craft with 115 hp Yamaha 4-stroke
- Ocean Kayaks: 2 double and 4 single
- Sport Kayaks: 4 Bilbao single
- Water skis
- Wake board
- Banana / hot dog
- Snorkeling gear
- Water trampoline
- 8 mountain bikes
- 4 one-person 50cc motor bikes
- Golf tee
- Extensive fishing gear for all types of fishing.
- Air target rifles
- Prawn & Crab traps
- Water Pistols
Low: $87,000 P/W
High: $87,000 P/W* Rates are inclusive. Check the Additional Rate Details tab for more information.
|Builder||Billings Shipyard of Maine|
|Year Built||1943 (Original)|
Built as a coastal freighter for the US Army during World War II, this classic wooden yacht has led an exciting life with stints ranging from spy ship to research vessel to houseboat. Pacific Yellowfin was painstakingly refit in 2003 and now boasts all the amenities of a luxury expedition yacht while retaining her unique character.
Discover the cozy warmth of gleaming teak, mahogany, and oak in traditional design. Indigenous Pacific Northwest Douglas Fir forms the table in the main salon where guests can recount their daily adventures with friends and family over a glass of wine. Pacific Yellowfin blends seamlessly with its natural environs as she incorporates all elements of West Coast culture in her presentation and services.
One of Vancouver’s leading interior design firms, Robert Ledinghan, created a superb decor. Combining gourmet cuisine and selected fine wines, the Pacific Yellowfin offers the finest in hospitality. A full array of tenders, water toys, kayaks, motorized scooters and mountain bikes allow a full experience of the area, both afloat and ashore.
Pacific Yellowfin can accommodate 8-12 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- Owner’s Suite – Main Deck: Sleeps 3. QUEEN bed. Couch that becomes SINGLE bed. Door to the outside deck. Private ensuite.
- Captain’s Stateroom – Top Deck: Sleeps 2. QUEEN bed. View windows. Private ensuite, bath/shower.li>
- Bears Cabin – Lower Deck: Sleeps 4. DOUBLE bed on one side. 2 SINGLE offset upper/lower beds on the other side. Private ensuite, shower.
- Orcas Cabin – Lower Deck: Sleeps 3. DOUBLE bed on one side. Drop down Pullman SINGLE bed on the other side. Two opening portholes. Private bathroom is across the hall, with shower.
All Inclusive rates in Canadian Dollars:
- $79,000 – 8 guests
- $81,500 – 9 guests
- $84,000 – 10 guests
- $86,500 – 11 guests
- $89,000 – 12 guests