- 1 x 4,90m ZAR Sport Luxury with140Hp Suzuki Outboard
- 1 x 6,15m Searay 195 tender with 220hp Mercruiser diesel inboard engine
- 1 x Yamaha wave-runner three-seater 4-stroke FX Cruiser high-output
- 1 x Yamaha VX1800 three-seater wave-runner
- 2 x F5 Seabobs
- Stand up inflatable paddle board
- Stand Up Paddle board with Paddles by Hobie
- Water skis equipment
- Kneeboard & Wakeboard
- Fishing – Trawling equipment
- Water sofa for 4 persons (for fun)
- Inflatable Jungle Jim
- Junior Blast Bag
- 1 x Bicycle
O’NEIRO is a 172′ superyacht built by luxury yacht builder Golden Yachts and naval architect Hydrotec S.A., Italy in 2008. This yacht is a dream, as the name O’NEIRO reads “dream” in Greek, and she completes the ultimate Mediterranean fantasy between tranquil cabin spaces and the most divine scenes of the Greek isles from deck jacuzzi.
The dream begins at O’NEIRO’s salon, where the interior instantly captivates. This extravagant salon hosts firm oak and maple floors, furniture surrounded by zebrano wood, marble-topped coffee tables, and large viewing windows providing easy conversation and comfort for entertaining. Her lavishing formal dining area plays host to delectable cuisine for all 12 guests, while friends and family can retire for leisure time and relaxation on oversized couches in the upper lounge. The master and one twin cabin are situated behind the dining area, while stairs lead upwards to the VIP, upper salon, and bridge. She also holds a pair of equally exquisite double and twin cabins in her lower deck that connect and feature convenient pullman berths for families with children.
O’NEIRO’s exterior captures the heart of the Mediterranean in all its splendor from the wide-open upper deck. It’s here that guests can enjoy breezy seaside dining and half-moon seating at the fore area full of promise on the horizon. Her sun deck also makes for the best place to entertain, offering a jacuzzi and bar area for warm toasts to unforgettable evenings. By day, the sun deck also becomes the perfect spot for sunbathing on oversized mattresses and barbecuing the catch of the day.
Everything to be desired can be found on board O’NEIRO, even WiFi. She comes with plenty of options for deep sea and offshore excursions, including a ZAR Sport Luxury boat, Searay tender, and two Yamaha waverunner three-seaters. Explore what’s happening beneath the surface with seabobs, trawling fishing equipment, and rendezvous diving opportunities, or chase the excitement with water skis, kneeboard, wakeboard, and a junior blast bag for launching off into the water.
O’NEIRO accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins:
- Master Cabin with king bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- VIP Cabin with king bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- Two Double Cabins, each with queen bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- Three Twin Cabins, each with two twin beds, pullman, and en suite