- 32’ Boston Whaler 320 Outrage w/ twin 300hp outboard engines
- 18′ inflatable tender w/115 hp outboard
- 2 x wave runners Yamaha VX1800
- 2 x 2 person sit-on-top kayaks
- 2 x Paddle boards
- Tow behind water toys
- Beach and snorkeling gear
- Complete set of fishing gear
|Year Built||2001 (Original)|
One More Toy
ONE MORE TOY is a 155’ tri-deck Christensen yacht built in 2001 and refit in 2013. With exterior design by Donald Starkey and naval architecture is by Christensen, she is known for her style, beauty, and ample entertaining space.
Her interior features fine fabrics and black walnut throughout. The main salon, located on the main deck, boasts a day head, sofa, low table, and upholstered swiveling arm chairs surrounded by panoramic windows. The dining room is also located on the main deck, and is furnished with a large cherry and walnut table with seating for 12, and stained glass cabinets. An elevator connects all decks.
Exterior deck space aboard ONE MORE TOY has several options for dining, relaxing and entertaining. The sundeck features a Catalina hot tub with sunpads, a gas barbecue, a full wet bar with stools, and a refrigerator. A U-shaped bench with seating for 8 guests is perfect for cocktails, snacks, or a casual meal. Teak chaise lounges with cushions and side tables are a great spot to relax and soak up the sun. An al fresco dining area for 12 is located on the main aft deck, and a second al fresco option for 12-14 guests can be found on the bridge deck.
ONE MORE TOY’s collection of water sports and tenders includes wave runners, kayaks, paddleboards, towables, snorkel gear, fishing equipment, and towables. All of these are easily accessed via the extended swim platform and ladder.
ONE MORE TOY accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A Master stateroom with office/study, King size bed, large vanity unit, and private his/hers en suite bathroom with marble flooring.
- A VIP stateroom with Queen size bed, large wardrobes, a private lounge area, and en suite bathroom with Spa Pool tub.
- 2 Queen guest staterooms, each with private en suite.
- 2 Double guest staterooms (Single bed plus Pullman), each with private en suite.