- One Boston Whaller 5.2m with 100hp Yamaha outboard
- one Zodiac 3.4m with 30hp Yamaha outboard
- two wave runners Yamaha
- one sea bob
- water skis
- stand-up paddle boards
- tubes for 4
- wake surf
- wake board
- couch for 4
- water slide
|Year Built||1985 (Original)|
Yacht O’NATALINA was built in 1985 by Picchiotti, a division of Perini Navi Group in Italy. Measuring 184’, she underwent an extensive refit in 2017. Her elegant interior and exterior styling is by Picchiotti.
Interior deck space is made for groups seeking a wide variety of entertaining options. She has a large, airy main salon that boasts a lounge area with sofas and coffee tables, and a formal dining space with round table and chairs for 12 guests. There is also an upper salon with a bar, dance floor, and spectacular panoramic view.
O’NATALINA’s exterior deck space has options for dining, relaxing and entertaining. The generous sun deck has a wide selection of seating options including loungers and sunbeds. The aft deck has an outdoor lounge area for sunset cocktails and conversation. Her upper deck has an al fresco dining option with a beautiful view.
Guests aboard O’NATALINA will love her selection of water toys and sports, including waverunners, a seabob, water skis, a wakeboard, a water slide and more. These are all easily accessed via the extended swim platform and teak beach. She also boasts a gym with weights, yoga equipment, exercise bench and TRX.
O’NATALINA accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located on the lower deck, with luxurious en suite facilities.
- 2 VIP staterooms. One is on the main deck, the other on the lower deck. Each has a private en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, located on the lower deck, each with its own en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, convertible to doubles, each with its own en suite.