- 2 x 9.2m Fassmer enclosed life boat/limousine tender
- 1 custom 6m RIB for 7 guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Sea Doo GTX 260 limited edition 2 Guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Sea Doo RXP-X 260 2 Guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Kawasaki ZXI 900 2 Guests
- 2 x Seabobs Cayago
- Water Skis (Mono/Double/Children’s)
- 2 x Nuclear Globes
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Scuba Gear (4 sets) and Compressor
|Builder||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries|
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
Built in 2004 by Mitsubishi Heavy industries and measuring 271’, O’MEGA is one of the world’s finest superyachts available for charter that allows large groups of guests to travel in style and luxury. Last refit in 2018, she features interior and exterior styling by Studio Vafiadis.
Her interior spaces are classically designed yet comfortable. The main salon boasts light toned furnishings against flamed mahogany woodwork, and is the perfect space for relaxing, conversation or entertaining. Sofas, chairs, coffee tables and a games tables provide seating for your entire group. Adjacent is the formal dining room with seating for up to 32 guests. A large, private conference room is located directly across from the salon. The upper salon is a great place for cocktails with its piano bar and oversized sofas. A 2011 refit introduced a cinema with modern fixtures, comfortable seating and state-of-the-art audio visual systems. Other luxurious amenities include a fully-equipped gym/yoga studio, spa/massage parlour and a beauty salon.
Exterior deck space on O’MEGA offers many options for sunbathing, dining, entertaining and recreation. The sundeck has ample space for sunbathing around the large Jacuzzi. There is also an outdoor gym area on this deck. For al fresco meals, the upper deck has a dining area with an impressive view. This area can also be transformed for parties or receptions complete with lighted island ports. The aft deck has a large dining area, lounge, and entertaining space.
O’MEGA has a large retractable swim platform where guests can access the wide selection of water toys and sports on offer.
O’MEGA accommodates 30 charter guests in 14 cabins.
- A Master suite, located forward on the upper deck, complete with panoramic views through semicircular windows. It has a King size bed, office area, library, and large walk-in closet The en suite bathroom is finished in yellow onyx marble, and features a tub, shower, and Spa Pool.
- A VIP cabin, located on the bridge deck, with Queen size bed, marble en suite bathroom, and spectacular view.
- 4 VIP cabins, located on the upper level, each with Queen size bed, marble en suite bathroom, and spectacular views.
- 5 Double cabins, located on the main deck, each with private en suite bathroom.
- 3 Twin cabins, located on the main deck, each with private en suite bathroom.
– 3 Twin cabins, located on the main deck, each with marble en-suite bathroom with a Spa Pool bathtub or shower.